Card Posters

Jenda001

I am in a similar situation. When I try to build a poster for a card, I can select it, but nothing shows up and I can't build it.
The version of the DL mod is as follows.
[A0] Ketaros Treasures Framework_V23
[B1] PinUp Cards Series_V20
[B4] KT_DLC_TheTerror_V20
[B2] Western Cards Series_v20
[B3] SciFi Cards Series_V21

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I had some time and tried to see if anything was conflicting, I knocked it down to just SKSE, [A0] Ketaros Treasures Framework_V23 and [B1] PinUp Cards Series_V20. Also did a reinstall of the base game. Still unable to create a poster. The category is there under decorations/treasures/posters but nothing appears.

Screenshot 2023-08-25 112440.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, electricWaffle said:

Same for me as well. I may try to roll back to an earlier version of framework and see if that does something. 

Tried rolling back with no luck. Is anyone else using complex sorter? My mod list is 194 mods so a decent sized mod list. I've checked the load order many time and see no conflicts between these add ons and anything else, nor have a found anything conflicting with framework. I am confused. Not sure what else it could be. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 7:35 PM, larry.rathbun said:

OK, so yes, this was ALMOST the problem. The nif is not misreferenced it is missing. Here is how you fix it.

Create the folder: ...\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\kt_framework

Put the attached nif file, which I harvested from an old version of the mod into that folder. 

Profit.

CardsPoster.nif 13.42 kB · 1 download

I will try this tonight after work. Thanks. 

On 1/16/2024 at 7:35 PM, larry.rathbun said:

OK, so yes, this was ALMOST the problem. The nif is not misreferenced it is missing. Here is how you fix it.

Create the folder: ...\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\kt_framework

Put the attached nif file, which I harvested from an old version of the mod into that folder. 

Profit.

CardsPoster.nif 13.42 kB · 2 downloads

This worked for me. Sorry it took so long to test. I got caught up in another game.