Missing textures

Jason Todd

Ok, I can spawn in the cards and they seem to be fine can drop them pick them up and look at them in the pipboy (Albeit upside down) . It appears it is just how they are being seen in the world that is the problem

Untitledkt5.jpg

Untitledkt4.jpg

Untitledkt3.jpg

Edited by Jason Todd

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 7:32 PM, Jason Todd said:

Have just installed V2.3 of the framework and v2.8 of the Fix and the same thing is happening

I realize that it's been a bit since you posted this, but I thought I'd share my experience. I'm a long time user of the Treasures mod and just switched to the Framework setup for my latest playthrough. I had read of multiple people having missing texture issues and I thought I was having the same issue when I started as the cards in Vault 111 were just showing the percentage marked placeholder, no texture, could not be picked up, etc. All of the bits were downloaded from here except the ESL/FIX package and were the latest as of Sept 4, 2023.  I went through a bunch of troubleshooting, all to no avail when I decided to go ahead and exit the vault, then go back in. Lo and behold, the cards were visible/pick up-able, etc. It seems to need a reload of the zone before the textures show, that's all.

TLDR; If you're having texture issues with a new playthrough, exit the vault and go back in.

-K

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 1:27 AM, Professor K said:

I realize that it's been a bit since you posted this, but I thought I'd share my experience. I'm a long time user of the Treasures mod and just switched to the Framework setup for my latest playthrough. I had read of multiple people having missing texture issues and I thought I was having the same issue when I started as the cards in Vault 111 were just showing the percentage marked placeholder, no texture, could not be picked up, etc. All of the bits were downloaded from here except the ESL/FIX package and were the latest as of Sept 4, 2023.  I went through a bunch of troubleshooting, all to no avail when I decided to go ahead and exit the vault, then go back in. Lo and behold, the cards were visible/pick up-able, etc. It seems to need a reload of the zone before the textures show, that's all.

TLDR; If you're having texture issues with a new playthrough, exit the vault and go back in.

-K

Mate I have given up. I had them working for awhile then went to start a new playthrough and it went south again. Just deleted them out and moved on, which is a shame as I love the mods